Advanced Installer Professional 14.6 is a powerful and easy to use Windows Installer authoring tool, enabling developers to create reliable MSI packages that meet the latest Microsoft Windows logo certification guidelines. Extremely easy to use, powerful, fast and lightweight. Advanced Installer simplifies the process of building Windows Installer packages by providing a very easy to use, high-level interface to the underlying technology. The program implements all Windows Installer rules and follows all the advised best practices.
Advanced Installer Professional 14.6 project files are stored in XML format. This way, they can be easily checked into a version control system. The software installer also operates at the command line, so you can build your release packages in a completely automated script, like Make, Ant or NAnt. Furthermore, the most common operations are also implemented as command line actions, so you can modify your project in an automated fashion.
Windows Installer is becoming the “de facto” software installation technology on Windows. Being preinstalled on the latest Microsoft operating systems, and also bundled with the most popular productivity packages (Office, etc.) this software installer provides a significant number of power features that improve application management and administration.
Advanced Installer Professional 14.6 Features:
• Build a legitimate MSI setup combined with the Windows Installer guidelines
• Create an uninterrupted index in Windows 7 and Vista
• Identify and update the old form of the setup product
• Insert text within the font to exhibit whenever putting in
• Autorun items from CDs and DVDs
• Add Licenses and Serials regarding the computer software
• Creating a merchant account and team for an individual’s computer (individual reports)
• Build packages for various variations of programs at the same time and run part by side
• Importing apps from artistic Studio, InstallShield LE, WiX, Eclipse, Inno Setup, NSIS
• Specify the kind of installation and reduction ×les, make shortcuts
• Setup to set up and run using 32-bit and 64-bit processors
• Customize this program by the addition of Add / eliminate within the control interface
• Use App default values” option disabled for extensions that don’t support it
• Auto-close command for Updater
• DLL registration support for when DLLs are on a network location
• 64-bit components marked by default when changing package type to 64-bit
• Encrypt MSI properties
• Save default strings in a relative location
• Allow the installer to use paths longer than MAX_PATH (260 characters)
• Improvements for UWP COM Synchronization
• Import Upgrade Code from UWP package
• Global per-build events are executed before any projects checks
• Save features collapsed state and order
• FileTypeAssociation extension supports ShellNewFileName and ShellNewDisplayName
• Allow ordering Merge Modules in an MSI project
• Improve Direct UI control preview in Dialog Editor
Changes in Advanced Installer 14.6:
- Custom Actions to Install/Uninstall a certificate
- Custom Actions to Install/Uninstall an APPX package
- Support for UWP localizations
- Support for COM import from an APPX package
- UWP synchronization for registry protocols and startup tasks
- Conditional installation of directory structures
- Ability to store a property during an Administrative Install
- Placeholder text for Edit Boxes when using Enhanced UI
- Search functionality in Translations for Project Strings and Default Strings
How to Crack?
- Download Advanced Installer Professional 14.6 from the given link below.
- Copy the crack.
- Set up it into stop dir.
- All Finished